The admission procss starts for B.A. course - immediately aftr the declaration of U.P. board class 12th Result. Thee admission forms are available at th offic counter between 8:00Am to 4:00PM on all working days. Admission for respective courses will be subject to availability of seats. All issues regarding admission are subject to final decission taken up by the admission commitee.
Pass certificate of class 12th U.P. Board oe equivalent, following are also to be enclosed with the admission form.
- Marksheet of class 10th + 12th
- Character Certificate from last school / College attended.
- T.C. from last school / college attended.
- Restriction for students who have not passd their class 12th or equivalent.
- Restriction for students who have passed their prior before the year 2009.
For B.A. 1st year - The electives are as follows-
Hindi Literature, English Literature, Ancient History, Sanskrit, Education, Political Science, Sociology.
The combination of the following subjects is restricted by the status of Allahabad State University-
- Combination of 3 litratures.
- Mathmatics and Zoology
- Political Scince and Education
Change of Subjects
Change of subjcts permitted only in exceptional circumstances provided it is done with 15 days of submitting the application form.